Friday, April 27, 2012

Extra Credit Blog

Though I know it is past due, I would like to talk about my vakay over spring break. I went to Cali! It was my first time visiting California and it was beautiful! It is absolutely nothing like Chicago. Out there, there are nothing but hills and trees! It stayed at a constant temperature as well, unlike Chicago where the temperature fluctuates every ten minutes. It was sunny and windy and it was overall just a great experience. I had the chance to visit three big theme parks out there. The first, Seaworld. It is exactly what you think it looks like. It is similar to the Shedd, but with whales. I saw a dolphin show, which was quite interesting I might say. Dolphins are really coordinated. I also got to see the Shamu show. Let me tell you, whales are so big! Bigger than anything you can possibly fathom; up close anyway. But believe me, they are big. Around the time I stopped being fascinated, was when they started to splash the audience. Well, I did get splashed and felt like I just jumped in a pool. Also, I messed up my phone because I had it out to take pics. Bad idea. Neverthless, it was fun. The second was Universal Studios. That place is amazing. Thrilling rides and pics with characters like Beetle Juice and the Lorax. The only thing I did not like, the Prices! Everything was so expensive I found it hard to bring anything back to Chicago. The Third place was Disneyland. I don't care how old you are Disneyland is one of the funnest places to go. I spent at least 10 hours there just walking around and going on rides. The funnest ride had to be the Indiana Jones ride. That one was great. But yea, It was a really fun time. California in general is an awesome place to visit. The weather is nice, the people are nice, everything is amazing there. Though I do admit I missed Chicago. It felt great sleeping in my own bed when I returned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment