Friday, April 27, 2012

Assignment #9

For my topic I am choosing to write about my college experience. So far I have encountered enjoyable moments such as making new friendships, and having fun and lenient classes. I have also enjoyed being able to choose my own times for classes as I work part-time. However, I probably have had more crappy experiences than enjoyable ones. I experienced a D last semester for a class. It was not the best feeling in the world and knowing that I had to retake the class and put in the effort all over again made my stomach churn. Even though I did not want to retake it, I knew I had to. Though I did not take it that well, I did see it as a sign telling me to step it up from there on out. It taught me that I can not slack off, because there is no make-up work at the end of the semester, or teacher-student conferences. It was a REAL wake-up call.
Apart from that, I suppose college is ok. I am still trying to get used to this whole "college life" thing where I am spending the whole day reading and the whole night writing. It really has been a struggle here in college, I just hope it gets better as I get past this nuisance of gen ed classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment