For my portfolio I am deciding to revise my ad analysis. My strengths of the essay consisted mostly of my body paragraphs where I analyze the ad as a whole and use appropriate strategies to further emphasize analysis and better understand the message the ad is conveying. The weaknesses from my paper include my introduction where I struggle to generalize, narrow and all together produce a satisfactory and appropriate thesis for my essay. Also, paraphrasing my whole essay into my conclusion proves unsuccessful.
To effectively revise my essay I am going to better centralize my thesis and fabricate an exceptional introduction to help my audience better understand what it is I am going to analyze and not seem confused as they read further. I will continue to revise and go over essay as the due date closes. Also, I will make sure that my conclusion makes the reader feel as if they are completed and do not feel open ended at the end of the essay. I will try to better conclude my essay.
I am also going to thoroughly revise my essay as whole where I find errors or marks that you, Ms. Spencer, have made. In addition, I will make my sentences more clear and concise for a clean-written essay, and correct grammatical errors. Lastly, make sure my arguments are adequately supported from the evidence provided in the ad.
No comments:
Post a Comment